CAS Graduate Programs
The College of Arts and Sciences offers six graduate programs across a range of disciplines, from the nationally competitive environmental education program to the popular mental health counseling degree to the brand-new master in interdisciplinary studies. The Ashland Center for Theatre Studies (ACTS) and Summer Language Institute (SLI) programs allow working teachers and professionals to complete their graduate studies during the summer.
- Master in Interdisciplinary Studies (MIIS)
- Master in Mental Health Counseling (MHC)
- Master in Music Performance (MM)
- Ashland Center for Theatre Studies (ACTS)
- Summer Language Institute (SLI)
- Environmental Education (EE)
- Master in Applied Computer Science
- Professional Science Masters in Applied Mathematics (PSM)
More information about admission to any of SOU's graduate programs is available at Admissions.